Daily Arrival Procedures
- Students arriving between 7:15am-7:30am – report to the cafeteria.
- Students arriving between 7:30am-8:00am – report to grade-level hallways and read quietly. If eating breakfast, students may go directly to the cafeteria upon arrival.
- School begins promptly at 8:00 am. If your child is not in their classroom at 8:00 am, they are considered tardy.
- Students arriving after 8:00am should be accompanied by a parent to the office to be signed in for the day.
- McClure Traffic Plan (Arrival/Dismissal Maps and Information)
Specials are Art, Music, and P.E. Students should wear tennis shoes on P.E. days.
Teacher Conference Period Times
**If you need to schedule a conference with your child’s teacher be sure to contact the teacher in advance.
Kindergarten: 12:20 – 1:10
First: 10:55 – 11:45
Second: 9:15 – 10:05
Third: 1:15 – 2:05
Fourth: 2:10 – 3:00
Fifth: 8:20 – 9:10
School Lunch Information
We welcome lunch visitors at McClure. Visitor tables are designated in the cafeteria for these occasions. Please note that ONLY approved visitors will be allowed to eat lunch with our McClure students. For the safety of your child and to help provide the best learning climate, we are requiring all parents/visitors to follow this procedure. Only the child of the visiting parent/guardian or approved visitor may eat at the visitor’s table. A student’s parent/guardian is responsible for keeping the district informed on who is allowed to see/pick up a student. Even if a visitor is a relative, godparent, etc., they will not be given access to a student unless they appear on the student enrollment form. If updates or changes need to be made to the approved student contact list, please contact the front office at [email protected].